1. LAW OFFICE APPROACH TO PRIVACY
The Lawoffice Grosskopf collects, processes, stores and uses your personal data exclusively within the framework of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the data protection laws in the Federal Republic of Germany.
For the best possible control of your data, we would like to inform you in our Privacy Statement which personal data is collected when you use the website of Lawoffice Grosskopf, how the Lawoffice Ggrosskopf uses this data and what rights and options you have.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Am Rueten 3
+49 421 / 168480
+49 421 / 1684810
3. COLLECTION, PROCESSING, STORAGE AND USE OF YOUR DATA
3.1. COLLECTION, PROCESSING, STORAGE AND USE OF YOUR DATA WHEN USING OUR WEBSITE
3.1.1. LOG DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
When you visit the website of Lawoffice Grosskopf, its web server stores your IP address, date and time of access, URL of the requesting website, http response code, name of the file accessed, amount of data sent, browser type and version, operating system of your device and the name of the website from which you are visiting the website of Lawoffice Grosskopf. This data is stored by our web server in log files. This data is not stored together with other personal data.
The legal basis for the storage of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
This data is used by the Lawoffice Grosskopf to enable the use of the website and its technical administration, to guarantee the security of the Lawoffice Grosskopf's information technology systems, to prevent misuse of the website and to optimise the website. These purposes are the legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will be deleted by the Lawoffice Grosskopf as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. If the data is stored in log files, the data will be deleted after seven days at the latest. Further storage of the log data is possible if the IP address of your device is deleted or altered in such a way that it is no longer possible to assign the IP address to you.
Technically necessary cookies are used by Lawoffice Grosskopf to simplify the use of the website for you. Some functions of the website cannot be offered and used without the use of technically necessary cookies. Technically not necessary cookies are used by Lawoffice Grosskopf to constantly optimize the website. These purposes are the legitimate interests according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Cookies are automatically accepted by most browsers or operating systems. If you do not want this functionality, you should configure your browser to prevent cookies from being set (deactivation). Cookies that have already been saved can also be deleted at any time. Please note that deactivation may limit the functionality of the website, so that you may not be able to use all functions of the website.
3.2. COLLECTION, PROCESSING, STORAGE AND USE OF YOUR DATA WHEN CONTACT US
3.2.1. CONTACT BY EMAIL
You have the possibility to contact Lawoffice Grosskopf via the e-mail address
and send a message to Lawoffice Grosskopf (electronic contact). In this case, your personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored by Lawoffice Grosskopf.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, which you send us by e-mail as part of the electronic contact, is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the electronic contact by e-mail is intended to conclude a contract with Lawoffice Grosskopf, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is also Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Lawoffice Grosskopf uses your data to process your request and to contact you. These purposes are the legitimate interests of Lawoffice Grosskopf according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Your data will be deleted by Lawoffice Grosskopf as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes - unless contractual or legal obligations prevent deletion; this is the case when the underlying issue of your electronic contact has been completely clarified. If you conclude a contract with Lawoffice Grosskopf on the basis of your electronic contact, your data will only be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Lawoffice Grosskopf points out that it may be necessary to store your data even after fulfilment of the contract in order to fulfil contractual or legal obligations.
You may object to the use of your personal data at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs. In such a case your data stored during electronic contact will be deleted; the processing of your request cannot be continued. If your data is required to fulfil a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, (premature) deletion of your data is only possible insofar as contractual or statutory obligations do not prevent deletion.
3.2.2. LOG DATA WHEN CONTACTING LAWOFFICE GROSSKOPF BY EMAIL
When you access the website of the LG, the data according to section 2.1. of this Privacy Statement are also collected and stored automatically.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be passed on, sold or otherwise transmitted to third parties, unless this is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling a contract. Otherwise, Lawoffice Grosskopf will only pass on your personal data to third parties within the scope of a legal permit or on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of your express consent, which can be revoked at any time for the future and only to the extent necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations.
The service partners Grosskopf (e.g. web hosting and shipping service providers) require your personal data and process them exclusively on our behalf within the framework of an order processing that is expressly provided for in Art. 28 para. 3 GDPR.
Lawoffice Grosskopf will only transfer your personal data to state institutions or authorities if we are required to do so by law or for the purpose of fulfilling a contract.
4. LOCATION OF YOUR DATA / DATA SECURITY
4.1. Our servers and data centers are located in the Federal Republic of Germany. Employees and commissioned service companies are bound by Lawoffice Grosskopf to secrecy and compliance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and other professional data protection regulations.
4.2. Lawoffice Grosskopf takes various physical, technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect your data to the appropriate extent depending on the sensitivity of the data..
4.3. Lawoffice Grosskopf uses SSL encryption on the website for security reasons, in particular to protect your personal data. You can recognize the encrypted connection by the lock symbol in the address line of your browser.
5. MATOMO (FORMERLY KNOWN AS PIWIK)
Lawoffice Grosskopf uses the services of Matomo, an open source web analytics software.
Matomo uses "cookies", which are small text files placed on the device you are using, to help Lawoffice Grosskopf to analyze how users use the Lawoffice Grosskopf. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website of Lawoffice Grosskopf is stored on a server operated by Lawoffice Grosskopf in Germany. Your IP address is shortened before it is stored on the server and thus made anonymous.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing your data is also Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Lawoffice Grosskopf uses Matomo's open source web analysis software to statistically evaluate the use of our website and to design, improve and optimize the website according to your needs. These purposes are the legitimate interests of Lawoffice Grosskopf according to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
An opt-out cookie is then stored in your browser and Matomo no longer collects any session data. If you delete your cookies, the opt-out cookie is also deleted; you must activate the opt-out cookie again.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time with effect for the future. However, the revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing of your data based on your consent until revocation. Please note that revoking your consent may limit the functionality of the website, so that you may not be able to use all functions of the website.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1. RIGHT TO INFORMATION
6.1.1. You are entitled to request information from the Lawoffice Grosskopf at any time and free of charge as to whether Lawoffice Grosskopf processes personal data relating to you. If this is the case, you have a right to information about these personal data as well as to the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data concerning you are processed;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- the planned storage of your personal data, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the storage period;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of the processing by the Lawoffice Grosskopf as data controller and a right of objection to the processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Art. 22 par. 1 and 4 GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
You are also entitled to request information from Lawoffice Grosskopf as to whether your personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may require Lawoffice Grosskopf to inform you of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR.
6.1.2. To protect your data, the Lawoffice Grosskopf reserves the right to request proof of identity.
6.1.3. Lawoffice Grosskopf can provide information on data protection law in a common electronic format.
6.2. RIGHT TO RECTIFY INACCURATE DATA
You also have the right to request Lawoffice Grosskopf to correct any inaccurate personal data. Furthermore, taking into account the purposes of processing your personal data, you have the right to request Lawoffice Grosskopf to update incomplete personal data.
6.3. RIGHT TO LIMIT PROCESSING
6.3.1. You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions is met:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data concerning you and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- Lawoffice Grosskopf no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the justified reasons of Lawoffice Grosskopf outweigh yours.
6.3.2. If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, these data may only be processed - apart from their storage - with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
6.3.3. If you have obtained a restriction on the processing of your personal data, you will be informed by Lawoffice Grosskopf before the restriction is lifted.
6.4. RIGHT TO CANCELLATION („ RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN")
6.4.1. You have the right to request Lawoffice Grosskopf to delete your personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You revoke your consent, on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You file an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR;
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully;
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which Lawoffice Grosskopf is subject;
- The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 GDRP.
6.4.2. If Lawoffice Grosskopf has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them pursuant to Art. 17 Para. 1 GDRP, Lawoffice Grosskopf will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process your personal data that you have requested Lawoffice Grosskopf to delete all links to your personal data or copies or replications of your personal data.
6.4.3. The right to delete your personal data does not exist if the processing is necessary.
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the European Union or the Member States to which the Lawoffice Grosskopf is subject, or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred by the Lawoffice Grosskopf;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right to cancellation is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing;
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
6.4.4. If you have exercised your right to correct, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data, Lawoffice Grosskopf is obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by Lawoffice Grosskopf about the recipients of your personal data.
6.5. DATA PORTABILITY
6.5.1. You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to Lawoffice Grosskopf in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data - without obstruction by Lawoffice Grosskopf - to another controller, provided that
- processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and
- processing is carried out using automated methods.
6.5.2. In exercising your right to data portability, you also have the right to have your personal data transferred directly by us to another controller - without interference by Lawoffice Grosskopf - insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of others must not be affected by this.
6.5.3. The right to data portability does not apply to any processing of your personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the Lawoffice Grosskopf.
6.6. RIGHT TO OBJECT
6.6.1. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or lit. f GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions..
6.6.2. Lawoffice Grosskopf will no longer process your personal data after your objection, unless Lawoffice Grosskopf can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the further processing of your personal data, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the further processing of your personal data serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
6.7. RIGHT TO REVOCATION OF CONSENT GRANTED
You have the right to revoke your data protection consent at any time. Your revocation does not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data based on your consent until revocation.
6.8. RIGHT TO APPEAL
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspect of infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the provisions of the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which you have lodged your complaint will inform you of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a legal remedy under Art. 78 GDPR.
7.1. Lawoffice Grosskopf reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time. Lawoffice Grosskopf will inform you in advance of any major changes of the Privacy Statement.
7.2. The use of your personal data is subject to the current version of the Privacy Statement, which can be accessed via "DATA PROTECTION" on the website of Lawoffice Grosskopf. If you continue to access the website after the changes take effect, you agree to the updated Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact Lawoffice Grosskopf. Please send an eMail to
The list of processing activities pursuant to Article 30 para. 1 GDPR of the Lawoffice Grosskopf summarises the information required by law.